OrganiCalc – Logan Labs form
Follow the steps below to take and send in a soil sample, and to receive your soil test results from Logan Labs. Click here for a pdf of these instructions.
We offer discount soil tests from Logan Labs. These instructions make use of the discount.
Already have your soil test report? Go straight to OrganiCalc.
Soil Test Steps
1) Take a soil sample from each distinct area (you may submit up to 4 soil samples). See instructions here on how to take a soil sample.
3) Order your discount Logan Labs soil test here. You will be emailed a form to submit with your samples. Be sure to include this form with your soil samples in order to have your order processed properly.
4) For each sample, label a ziplock bag with your email address and the sample ID exactly as entered on the form. Place 2 cups (500 ml) of soil in the ziplock bag and tightly close it.
5) Pack a cardboard box with your samples and the printed Logan Labs submission form. Make sure any extra room in the box is filled with packing material so the samples cannot move. USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes are usually the least expensive to ship, however other carriers such as FedEx or UPS may be used.
6) If sending from outside the continental U.S., Enclose Soil Permits (Soil Permits).
7) Ship the box to Logan Labs, 620 N Main St, Lakeview, OH 43331. If sending by US mail, you must drop the box off at the post office counter – don’t put it in a mailbox. Alternatively your mail carrier may pick up the box; see here.
8) In less than a week after your soil samples are received at Logan Labs, we will email you your test results.